Pacific Court is committed to providing a comfortable home environment for students to work, socialise and relax. In addition to the wealth of bars and restaurants, as well as academic and historical sites nearby, we are pleased to offer a number of on-site facilities that will make life more straightforward and rewarding for residents during their stay.
- Management Office - Pacific Court features a management office where our friendly staff will be happy to answer any questions regarding your accommodation, as well as offering advice about the surrounding area and guidance about public transport. This means you will always have a recognisable point of contact throughout your stay. Our staff might even be able to tell you the best places to spend your evening in Hull!
- Maintenance Team - All of our accommodation boasts reliable modern utilities, including kitchens, showers, TVs, Internet and much more. In the unlikely event that you discover a fault in your flat, our dedicated maintenance team will apply their expertise to repair or replace the cause of the issue.
- 24 Hour Warden - You deserve to feel safe and secure throughout your time at university. To ensure that you can properly enjoy your time in Hull, a warden will be on duty in your accommodation around the clock. This warden will keep an eye on the entrances and hallways, as well as providing someone you can contact in case of any threatening behaviour from other people.
- Free Internet - The Internet is an essential component in modern life and this is especially true in the case of students. It offers a way of researching, revising, relaxing and means it's easy to chat with your family and friends via Skype or another video messaging service. With this in mind, we're glad to offer Internet access to all of our residents at no extra cost, meaning you won't have to miss out on streaming the latest episodes of your favourite series.
- Free Gym - It can be difficult to maintain a fitness regime while also trying to fulfil your academic obligations and enjoy a social life. This is why we provide gym facilities to all of our residents, giving you a convenient place to use modern equipment and keep fit, whether you have two hours or twenty minutes to spare. We also know that the cost of a gym membership can be too much for many students, so using our gym incurs no extra cost.
- Cinema Room - While all of our rooms already feature TV sets, there's often no substitute for watching your favourite films or shows on a larger screen with friends. A cinema room means you'll be able to do this in a comfortable space, without needing to leave your accommodation.
- Games Room - One of the keys to enjoying a rewarding time at university has always been to work hard and play hard. You'll be able to play in a games room, whether you prefer your games to be electronic or played with dice on a tabletop.
- Meeting/Study Room - Studying and revision can feel lonely at times, whether you're in your room or the university library. With this in mind, we provide a communal room specially designed for studying or conducting meetings with fellow students. This is an ideal area for working on projects together or simply spending some time sharing notes.
- TVs in Communal Spaces - In addition to TVs in your room and the larger screen in the cinema room, there are also TVs provided in the communal spaces of all flats. These mean you'll always be able to spend some relaxation time watching your favourite shows, films or sports alongside your flatmates.
- Regular Events - You'll likely be spending a great deal of time with your fellow students throughout your time in Hull but we think it's important to also offer opportunities to get to know your neighbours at Pacific Court. This is why we encourage residents to attend events on site, throughout the academic year.
- Laundry Facilities - Between university work and enjoying Hull's landmarks and nightlife, cleaning your laundry can feel like a time consuming chore. This is why we've made the process as convenient as possible by providing on-site laundry facilities, meaning you won't have to carry a bag full of bedding and towels to the nearest laundromat