image image
+44 (0)1482 323 832
Complaints Procedure

If a student is not happy and has a complaint to make, we hope that they will contact the Accommodation Managers – Kirsty or Kerry about their concerns so that we can provide the support and give an explanation to them. If they still are unhappy with any support or explanations given they can write to Pacific Court Office, High Street, Hull, HU1 1NQ or call the main office on 01482 323 832 for a meeting to discuss this further but once we have issued a formal decision letter to the tenant which is normally within 4 weeks in some case 6 weeks, the complaint will no longer be active.

Maintenance & Complaints Form

We take the maintenance and your wellbeing serious at Pacific court Hull and hope you have a trouble free stay. If you do come across a maintenance issue or anything that you are unsatisfied with, then please fill in the form below and we will get back to as soon as possible.

Our Properties